Ingredients: (2 large glasses)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1+ 1/2 (375 ml) cups of rice drink
- 1/8 cup whole sugar
- 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup of frozen raspberries
- 1/3 cup of frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup of frozen blackberries
- In a high-sided bowl beat the banana together with 1 cup of rice drink and sugar.
- Fill 1/4 of the glasses and put them in the fridge.
- Add the strawberries and the remaining drink and continue beating it together.
- Fill another 1/4 of the glasses and put them back in the fridge.
- Add the raspberries and blueberries and repeat the previous step.
- Add the blackberries and fill the glasses to the top.
- Decorate with frozen red berries.