Marbled Chocolate and Chocolate Oat Drink Savoury Brownies
Ingredients for 2 servings
- 225 g dark chocolate
- 200 g butter
- 1/2 cup of our chocolate oat drink
- 85 g flour
- 150 g brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Maldon salt
- 4 eggs
- 125 g cream cheese spread
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tbsp flour
- Put the chocolate chopped into irregular pieces together with the butter in a small saucepan and leave it on a very low heat until it has melted, stir it and put it to one side.
- Place the eggs, sugar, salt and the chocolate oat drink in a large bowl and whisk them all together vigorously. Once it is well-mixed, add the chocolate and butter mixture we have already prepared and mix it all together gently using a spatula.
- Line a square baking tray with paper and pour the mixture into it. To obtain the marbled effect, mix the marbling ingredients together with a fork and once it is ready, place it on top of the brownie mixture with a spoon, swirling it to create the marbled effect.
- Once it is ready, place it in a preheated oven at 200º for about 25 minutes. When you take it out of the oven, all that remains is to let it cool, sprinkle a few salt flakes over the top to decorate and enjoy!